STORMR - Stryker Jacket - Black
Since its introduction in 2013 the STRYKR Series has built its reputation by setting new standards in severe weather outerwear. The STRYKR Series features Neoprene Core Technology, which provides windproof, waterproof and insulating qualities by combining a membrane of soft, thin, durable and highly elastic neoprene with a durable water repellent outer fabric and interior wicking fleece. All exterior seams on the STRYKR Series are thermal welded for waterproof seam integrity. The STRYKR was also the first outerwear of its kind to provide inherent positive buoyancy, providing added safety in the event the user encountered an accidental immersion into cold water.
The STRYKR Series has been completely upgraded for 2019. Here is a list of the important upgrades:
- 25% lighter in weight and 20% more material stretch, resulting in improved mobility, flexibility and overall comfort.
- The interior of the STRYKR Series has been upgraded with a low pile stretch fleece that continues to provide excellent wicking properties.
- Specially designed back and hood ventilation panels help maintain your body temperature to keep you comfortable.
- Redesigned, ultra-comfortable wrist seals allow the user to seal the wrist only when required.
- Restyled PU coated non-corrosive zippered pocket configuration provides more storage space and easier access.
- Two-way Adjustable Hood
- Super-Stretch Fleece-Lined Interior
- Extended Interior Collar
- Non-Corrosive Splash Proof Zipper
- Full-Length Interior Storm Flap
- Glued, Blind-Stitched and Thermal Taped Seams
- Interior Cell Phone Pocket
- Abrasion Resistant Material for High-Use Areas
- Two Interior Mesh Gear Pockets
- Adjustable Velcro Cuffs
- Adjustable Waistband with Two Interior Cord Locks
- D-Rings for accessories or kill switch tethers